Third Party Reviews
Fire protection systems plans for new installations or alterations that involve more than two new fire sprinklers or relocation of five or more sprinklers or any fire alarm system alterations or installations must be reviewed by one of our pre-qualified engineering firms for code and standards compliance.
There is a fee for this service that is paid directly to the engineering firm. The following companies are our qualified firms:
1. Reed Fire Protection Engineering, 14135 Midway Road, Suite G 260, Addison, Texas, 75001, (p) 214.638.7599 or 800.381.5504. reedfire.com
2. MEH Fire protection Engineering LLC, 3367 Fireside Drive, Flower Mound, Texas, 75028, Flower Mound, Texas, 75028, Email MEH
3. Coker Engineering, LLC, Life Safety & Fire Protection Engineering, 1540 Keller Parkway, Suite 108-319, Keller, Texas, 76248-3685, (p) 817.739.8333. Email Ronald Coker
4. Traditions Fire Consulting, PO Box 5587, Frisco, Texas, 75035, Emily Kalina, P.E. (p) 972.979.6437 or Nick Kalina, P.E. 972.979.0631. Email Traditions Fire
5. Green Tag Engineering, 4221 Wilson Lane, Carrolton, Texas, 75010, (p) 682.214.4824, Jay Loucks, P.E. Email Jay Loucks
Upon completion of the review and once found acceptable, those reviewed plans must be submitted to the Fire Department for issuance of a permit for the work to be done. No fee is required for the permit. Please see permits under our menu.