Street Light Outage


Most street lights in the City of Grapevine are owned and maintained by Oncor.
There are two options to report street light outages:
  • Report the outage to Oncor online
  • Send an email to Traffic Requests

Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc.

Some areas of northwest Grapevine receive electric service from Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc., which owns and maintains street lights in those areas.


  • By phone 817.431.1541
  • Report the outage to Tri-County online