We urge you to contact the Court if you have an outstanding violation and are unable to pay the amount owed without undue hardship to yourself or your dependents.  You may request a hearing before a judge to consider your ability to pay and request any non-monetary compliance options available to you.  You should be prepared to explain and document your financial situation to the Court.