Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a (Non-Emergency) Issue

  1. Thank you for reporting a non-emergency issue by entering your name and selecting an option below that best fits the area of issue. Please also share a brief narrative of the issue and attach an image (if applicable). If you wish to be contacted, please enter your phone number and/or email address and you will be contacted during standard business hours. 

    If you have an Oncor issue, please contact them directly.
    General Inquiries/Service Requests
    888.313.6862 or
    Outages | 888.313.4747

    Tri-County Electric Cooperative may be reached at 817.444.3201 or at

    Water leaks may be reported by calling 817.410.3330 during standard business hours. To report after-hours water leaks, please call 817.410.8127.

    In the event of an emergency, dial 9-1-1.  To file a non-emergency criminal offense report, please visit

  2. Areas of Concern*

    To file a non-emergency criminal offense report, please visit

  3. All non-emergency Code Enforcement issues need to be directed here.

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.