How can I report a suspected STR in Grapevine?

If you have questions regarding an STR or what you believe may be an STR in your neighborhood, please contact Code Enforcement at 817.410.3155 or If you believe there are illegal activities taking place, please contact the Grapevine Police Department at 817.410.8127.

Show All Answers

1. What is a definition of high grass and weeds?
2. What is the definition of a junk vehicle?
3. Where can I park my boat / rv / trailer?
4. Can I have urban chickens?
5. Can I sell items by the roadside?
6. What is a Short-Term Rental or an "STR"?
7. Are STRs allowed in Grapevine?
8. If I get a permit, then can I rent my premises as an STR?
9. Can I rent my business or warehouse as an STR?
10. My STR is also my primary residence, does the STR prohibition apply to me?
11. Is there anything I can do to get the City to allow me to rent my property out as an STR?
12. If I can't use my premises as an STR, can I lease it for more than 30 days?
13. If STRs are prohibited in Grapevine, why do some still exist?
14. Can I rent my personal pool or areas within my property such as the backyard, basketball court, tennis court, home gym or detached accessory building?
15. How can I report a suspected STR in Grapevine?
16. What are the guidelines for placement of political signs?
17. How often can I have a garage sale?