Can I sell items by the roadside?

No, a temporary use permit for outside sales and display can only be issued to a business owner with a currently approved certificate of occupancy. Contact Planning Services at 817.410.3155.  

Show All Answers

1. What is my property zoned?
2. What uses does the zoning allow on my property?
3. Can I place "House For Sale" signs on property other than my own?
4. Can I run a business from my home?
5. Can I sell items by the roadside?
6. Can I remove a tree?
7. How often can I have a garage sale?