How can I find out if a road is a City right-of-way?

You may call the Grapevine Public Works/Engineering Department (817.410.3146) or send an email for information regarding plats, rights-of-way, or City easements.

If you elect to use email, please put the utility for which you are working, and the service address, only, in the subject line. IE: ATMOS - 200 S. Main St. Use the body of the email for additional information, and add a PDF for added routing clarity. Please do not imbed aerials or images in the document as there is limited City inbound and outbound e-mail capacity.

Show All Answers

1. When do we have to pull a permit?
2. How can I find out if a road is a City right-of-way?
3. How do I get ‘as-built’ information along my project?
4. Is an application required? How about plans?
5. What size should the plans be and what information should appear on them?
6. Are there any fees for processing right-of-way permits?
7. How long does it take to process an application and receive a permit?
8. Is there a standard location that is required for various utilities to occupy in the right-of-way?
9. Are utility locates required?
10. Are there any conditions where work will be stopped?
11. Are there any City of Grapevine holidays or days in which no work will be done?
12. How do we cross under existing pavement with our utility installation?
13. May we cut the pavement?
14. May I fax my application and plans?
15. May I submit my application via the internet?
16. What about an emergency, such as a gas main cut?
17. Is a final inspection required?
18. Who do I call if I have additional questions?