Paws and Pastries at the Bark Park
Who let the dogs out? Grapevine Parks and Recreation did! Join us for our third annual Paws and Pastries event. Bring your four-legged friend out to the Bark Park at Bear Creek Park on July 29 for a morning of fun! We will have treats for the pups and of course treats for all you dog moms and dads, a variety of cool vendors that will be offering some fun giveaways and treats (while supplies last), music to jam out to while you explore the Bark Park, and tons of belly rubs to give to your fur babies. This event is free for all residents and non-residents and of course the pups too!
Date: Saturday, July 29
Time: 7:30 am – 10:30 am
Location: The Bark Park at Bear Creek Park
Fee: General Admission FREE
Dog Park Rules:
- Dogs must be leashed inside the dog park with any pinch, prong, or spiked collars removed.
- Food or treats, either for human or canine consumption, are prohibited within the Dog Park.
- Pick up after your dog; plastic doggy waste bags are provided for your convenience.
- Before entering, dogs should be fully vaccinated, over 6 months of age, and free of illness, disease, and parasites.
- If a dog displays aggressive behavior, it should be removed from the park immediately.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers, carts, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, scooters, or motorized vehicles are prohibited unless used for ability assistance.
- No glass containers are allowed.