- To obtain Texas legal forms. Texshare Password Required
- Gale Virtual Reference Library This is a great collection of Reference eBooks that about the law. Sign in with Library Card Barcode TUTORIAL
- Legal Collection contains full text for more than 300 of the world's most respected, scholarly law journals, this database is an authoritative source for information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world. Texshare Password Required
- Military and Government Collection designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government, this database offers a thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals and other content pertinent to the increasing needs of these sites. Texshare Password Required
- ProCitizen is an online course to prepare New Amirecans for the civics, reading, and writing parts of the USCIS Naturalizatioin Test. Includes 100 instructional videos in both English and Spanish. Available only in the library.
- ProCitizen en Espanol.
- FindLaw provide legal information, lawyer profiles and a community to help you make the best legal decisions. Search for lawyers in your area, learn about the law, and find answers for your legal questions.
- Law Guru If you have a legal question, ask an attorney for free.
- Lawyers.com Find an attorney or law firm who specializes in your legal need.
- Legal Aide of Northwest Texas provides free civil legal services to eligible low-income residents.
- NOLO Law for All has information such as bankruptcy, wills, and information about a variety of other legal issues.
- Tarrant County Law Library The Dell Dehay Law Library serves the legal research needs of the legal community and the general public.
- TexasLawHelp.org Offers many free legal forms for a wide range of civil legal issues that you may fill out, print, and submit to a court.