It may be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. There may be options available that would be helpful to you.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online; some will require your personal appearance in court or that payment be made in the Municipal Court Clerk's office.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction which may affect your driving or criminal record. The only exception to this is if you are requesting (and are eligible for) deferred disposition or you have already made a personal appearance at the Court and have an Order Deferring Disposition.
You maynotpay online if:
1. You are requesting to take a defensive driving course, Teen Court, or a payment plan;
2. You are requesting a compliance dismissal;
3. You are charged with a tobacco violation and you were age 17 or younger on the date of the offense;
4. You are charged with an alcohol violation and you were age 20 or younger on the date of the offense;
5. You were younger than age 17 on the date of any other offense;
6. You wish to contest the charge or request a dismissal;
7. You want to post a cash bond.
You may not pay online for a defensive driving fee, deferred disposition fee, or Teen Court fee that is past due.
Please note - if you are paying a warrant it may take up to three business days for the warrant to be cleared.